Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

algerian life in 10 cards

I sent swap requests to 3 Algerian postcrossers simply because I really adore that country! Even I planned to make a thesis about an Algerian writer (but I cancelled that for some reasons), cause their culture is simply awesome and they're located in Africa. Yeaaah, Africa! I adore that continent :) And from those 3 postcrossers I only got 2 replied. One from a girl named Faiza Benchalel and one from a guy named Abdelkader Elitim. Both of them agreed to swap with me, and their cards arrived in a very good condition. Let's take a look at this card from Faiza:



Look at that pic! So full of sands.. (Algeria have desert, unlike indonesia). And the life is so exotic there, I guess.


And I don't know what's gotten into Kader, the other postcrossers, but he said he will send me 10 cards! Oh my God, that's awesome!!! When it's arrived, I was very happy! It's all blank cards, and yeah, they are soooo exotic! I love them all, especially those who have camel pics on it :)


beautiful desert view  -  woman making flour




another exotic desert view  -  my first map card!


people in algeria  -  annaba city



people in algeria  -  annaba city



AND THIS TWO ARE THE WINNERS!! :D





Told ya, I really like camels. And the silhouette makes it perfect! 


Perhaps you cant see it but there are 3 camels on this pic, and the desert, the sky, really makes me in love. 


Thaank you very much, merci beaucoup pour tous les cartes, Kader! I really love them all! :)




2 komentar:

  1. I'm curious to know about which writer you were supposed to make thesis?
    Labibdadi
    Leterary blogger, doctor and Algerian postcrosser

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi! It was Assia Djebar, you know her? I would like to write a thesis about her book of short stories "Oran, Langue Morte" because i fell in love with the stories, but too bad I failed :(

    BalasHapus