Minggu, 24 April 2011

another postcrossing cards

Hello! Last March I got so much cards but haven't got time to post it.. and now is the time! So these are 5 cards I got from postcrossing. Let's take a look!



This card is from Pam in USA. She said that the postcard is full of Texas' state flower, bluebonnets. The flowers are so cute and bloomy. It looks like bluberries from a far distance :) She also said that she likes hamburger, fries, chocolate.. soo American :D She sent it with cute stamps, one stamp is cute orange (lunar new year edition) and one is american clock, and the other one is calvin and hobbes stamp! cute :)


I call this one a giant postcard. Because it's really big! I could even use it as a fan hahaha. This one is from Sky in Hongkong, from #1 sender in Hongkong and it seems like a free card. But I don't care, because it got a nice view! Well, in the card he said 'Hello, this is postcard from Hongkong. City that never sleep. Wish you like this card! Sky'. Yes Sky, I like the blue tone :)


This one card is from Denise in Germany. On that card there are 6 images of historical monuments or building in Potsdam, Germany. I myself know Potsdam from some historical events in European Union's foundation. She said on her card that Potsdam becomes a city on UNESCO list, which means that city considered having an universal value. She asked for a reply card, and I replied :)




These three cards (Warsaw, Leeds and Dusseldorf) are my favorites from this post. I like that multiple-view card from Poland, because of the beautiful blue sky on every pics, and the pics are soo beautiful and exciting. The funny thing is, this girl (her name is Wiktorie) that sent me this is the same girl that I'd almost requested for doing swap! It wouldn't be funny if I already ask her for swap yet she had sent a card to me, right? Haha

On the right side there is a British card! First one I got from postcrossing! (That favorite one from Edinburgh is from swap, so it's not counted haha). Actually I don't really like the pic, but since I'm an UK enthusiast, anything from UK should be appreciated properly! :)


And this one is a very beautiful view from Airport Dusseldorf in Germany. I really like it cause it has airplanes pic! My boyfriend is an airplane-airline-airport freak, and I'd like to share some postcrossing happiness to him, and that's why I put 'airplane' in one of my postcard preferences in my postcrossing profile. And when I finally got it, I gave it to him and he was more than happy. Thanks, Klaus!

1 komentar:

  1. I love the HK card, I have a similar one - it is really big :)

    BalasHapus