Sabtu, 23 April 2011

swap swap

I'm starting doing swap! For those who doesn't know how to do swap in postcrossing, just follow these simple instructions :)

1. have you already registered as a member who wants to do swap? if you dont know how to set your profile into that criteria, simply click on 'edit profile'   --->






2. Take a look belooow that page and try to find a similar form as this one in the right side. check on that box i marked, and click save changes. And voila! You had become a member who wants to do swaps :)





3. Now it's your time to search for one you want to swap with! On the top of the page, you'll see an options like that pic on the right side, and click on search users! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>







<<<<<<<<<<<<
4. confused? you shouldn't.. for searching users who are interested in doing swaps, you just have to check the box 'interested in direct swaps only' and pick the countries you like! for eliminating inactive users for showing up in the result, I usually pick 'logged in within last day'. try it!


enough with the tutorials, now I'm gonna show my lovely cards that I got from the swaps! told you in some post before that I had swapped with a guy from China, now it's from France, Finland and... tada.. UK!!!!! Wahhh I'm so happy receiving those cards! Take a look! :D


this one is from Finland! It's from a lady in Finland named Virpi. She ever live in Indonesia and she could speak Indonesian. We agreed to do swaps, but she sent me a card and I sent her a giant envelope.. So later she replied a very beautiful mail, I'll post that here :) She said on this card that views in Finland are basically like that. I really envy her :( Finland is a really beautiful country, I wish I'll be there someday :)




Voila c'est la rochelle! I really really like this card. I (also) really love to continue my studies there, but after some deeper thoughts, I think it's impossible. But before I stopped that dream, I studied some about La Rochelle! It's a very beautiful region in France, near the beautiful bay Biscay. And I was really happy to receive such card :)



and this one is Monet's painting. a friend of mine screamed when she saw this. she really loves paintings, while I was like 'oh.. painting.. yeah..' poor friend. The sender's name is Elisabeth, she's from France and she got this card when she was going into an exhibition. All French cards I got are written in french and I'm so happy  receiving them all :)





Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!
my favorite ever! I really like a card that looks like that, blue in background, castles, and the most important thing: It's from UK! waaaa I'm the biggest UK fan ever soo this one is really on the top of my favorite card list. Thanks to Jenny who sent this on her trip!



Moral story of direct swap is: you could specify what do you want and you could really get things that you like, because it's you who choose the country! Seriously you could do much in direct swap, so, why hesitate? :D

2 komentar:

  1. thanks for explanation, I think I'll try this out too :)

    BalasHapus
  2. yayyy sandra you should tryy! but dont pick me hahahaha i ran out of cards today :P

    BalasHapus